3:26 PM Comment0 Comments

I realized I really don't have any sort of address book.  That needs to change within the next two weeks and I need your help!  I'm calling on friends and family to email me their contact info.  Here's the communication scoop.  Snail mail is the only means of contact with the outside world that I am guaranteed.  There is, fingers crossed, a chance that I will have access to the internet, so it may be possible to stay in touch through email and Skype.  So...

Please email me your address and/or Skype name at e.hurianek@gmail.com

I am also compiling a contact list if you'd like me to email you whenever I update my blog.  Please specify if you'd like to be included on this list (wow, that sounded official).  

And in other news...
Yay yay yay for my uncle Tim!  He fixed my computer, which the Apple store called 'vintage.'  Now, thanks to my skillful uncle, I guess you could say it's an oldy but a goody!

Did you know it is possible to condition a 10 foot pew with one cup olive oil and half a cup of lemon juice?  My pew has never looked better.

PS - I have my ticket - I fly to L.A. for staging Sep. 2nd!  And the good news is: I've finally unpacked, so now I can start packing!  Other than that, my focus is simply on preparing myself to be unprepared :-)  Whee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment