9:01 AM Comment0 Comments

This blog post goes out to my wonderful parents, whose support is ample and just so darn well timed. We are in the midst of Tropical Depression 02-W, soon to be upgraded to a tropical storm, and to boot, I have a nasty head cold. (Which seems to be the trend, actually - the two times I've been sick on Yap we've had tropical storms, so I'll take the blame. Sorry, Yap). Anywho, wouldn't you know it, with it storming outside and me feeling like my head's in a cloud, I got a package from the folks yesterday with chocolate, soup, and movies. As my friend Laura said, it's like they knew! ('Cause they do, 'cause they're great like that and I love 'em.)

In other news, I've been thoroughly enjoying my time here on Yap as it's coming to a close. The ship is announced to set sail on April 2nd (mind you, transportation dates in Yap are never set in stone...even stone money...haha, bad joke...I'll blame it on the sinuses interfering w/ the normal pathways of wit and genius in my brilliant brain...except not quite). So I've got a couple of more weeks to prepare myself for heading back out to Falalus and reuniting w/ my baby turtle, students, and community. It'll be good.

Aside from the present head cold (darn my Wellness Formula being on Falalus!), I'm very happy to report that I feel hearty, healthy, and happy. This time I've had here on Yap has been a blessing in many ways that just keep unfolding. As always, I am ever grateful for your support and friendship.

Gai sa gashigeshige gemaase, remaweshe!
Cobrina LeHasugulmal
aka emily :-)


PS - a huge and hearty congratulations to Lo and her St. Patty's Day Baby! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment