5:06 PM Comment1 Comments

If you feel so behooved to send me a care package, here are some friendly suggestion:

  1. LETTERS and PICTURES! This is by far the best thing you could send me.
  2. "Just Tomatoes" freeze-dried fruits and veggies
  3. Annie's Chedder Bunnies
  4. Bars: Cliff, Kind, Luna, Lara, etc.
  5. Dried fruit, ie berries, mangos
  6. Tea - I like black teas (can do loose, I'm taking my tea straw); Good Earth is good, too
  7. Games/Cards
  8. Tofurkey Jerkey
  9. TLC Cookies and bars (I like oatmeal choc chip)
  10. Nut Thins
Keep in mind it takes 2-3 for packages to arrive. The address on the side bar is temporary - I'll update it when I know more about where I'll be.

And with that, I'm officially ready to depart!

Love and gratitude to you all!

1 comments:

Katie! said...

miss you already. is that allowed?

Post a Comment