12:52 AM Comment0 Comments

Just a quick note to say that I arrived in Yap safely. It's dark and I haven't seen any of the island, but we had a great reception at the airport from other PVCs and the island has a good energy.

My last week on Pohnpei was stellar, filled with my wonderful host family (who drove up to Kolonia to see me off today with marmars and shell leis), savoring the last days with all 30 of us PCV's Micro 76 group, snorkeling in the beautiful and colorful blue lagoon water, and more watefall jumping.

Please take note of my new address and don't be a stranger. It's harder than I expected to feel connected to the world back home, but I really want to keep in touch. Email and maybe even phone/Skype *may* be more accessible over the next six weeks, but once I'm on Woleai, snail mail is going to become my bread and butter.

But enough about me. It's been at least a month. What's going on with you? New stories and adventures?

PS - sorry no photos yet. I've got some wonderful ones to hopefully post soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment